Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I got lots of new stuff put up in the Etsy shop this morning. My favorite is probably the hand processed Coopworth fleece that I purchased as a raw fleece from Indianbrook Farms:



There is 6.5 ounces of this gorgeous stuff, and it was all done by hand. Lots of new rovings have been posted, too, for those of you like me that love pretty colors!

Still no goat babies here on the farm. We are impatiently waiting. The 10 year old goat-whisperer asks everyday as soon as I see him if we have new ones yet. The weather is about to turn nasty after a few days of glorious sunshine, so they will all probably go then.

~Lori

2 comments:

  1. Lori, the fiber looks yummy. I can't wait till the new kids get here.
    I also love the music on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was music on my blog! Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete